Thursday, July 14

I Will Never Say Never , I Will Fight ! I Will Fight Till Forever , Make It Right : )


Assalamualaikum .

Serius mengidam tahap puaka dengan apam kura - kura ni . Dah berbulan kot : ( Minggu ni minggu yang sangat tough but I believe a strong person is not the want who doesn't cry, a strong person is the one who knows how to be quite , shed a tear for a moment , and then picks up his sword and fight again . Don't give up because God's only testing us . Last but not least for unexpected result I'm really speechless and grateful . Alhamdulillah. 

* P / S : Yow Wadik , sem seterusnya kita target lepas untuk President scholar enough la . Melampau la kalau every sem nak 4 rata . Kau memang tamak haloba , dah bagi betis nak peha : D



No comments:

♥ Designed by ✿ n.i.e.y.x.z.h.a ✿ ™ © 2014 | Best view with Google Chrome ♥